Sun-Seeking Families Find Money-Saving Summer Packages in Sunny Isles Beach Miami
SUNNY ISLES BEACH, FL – June 12, 2019 – (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – Ideally situated between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Sunny Isles Beach is a favorite Florida getaway for families, offering an uncrowded, two-and-a-half-mile stretch of white sand beach, and a delightfully unexpected assortment of family-friendly activities and attractions for a memorable seaside escape.
A complete list of summer packages and special offers* for families can be found online at SunnyIslesBeachMiami.com/summer. They include the following:
• The Five-Star, multi-award winning oceanfront retreat, Acqualina Resort & Spa, invites families to reconnect this summer with the “Family Escape” package. The package includes daily access to the resort’s state-of-the-art Children’s Center, headquarters of the marquee AcquaMarine program, offering educational marine-themed programming for children ages five through 12; access to the resort’s beachfront basketball court, soccer lawn, foosball and ping-pong tables and oceanfront king-sized chess board for recreational family fun; daily activities for toddlers including bike time on a no-pedal Strider Balance Bike, stretch sessions and relay races on the beach; a $40 spa credit for up to two adults to be used toward a face or body treatment at the on-site Five-Star Acqualina Spa by ESPA; daily buffet breakfast for two (or four when booking a two-bedroom suite) by Il Mulino New York; and complimentary Valet Parking daily. Package rates start at $525 per night. To book, visit acqualinaresort.com/accommodations/offers/ .
• The AAA-rated Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is offering travelers a “Complete Getaway” package which includes valet parking, resort fee, $50 credit for use at one of five on-site dining outlets, and complimentary full American breakfast for each registered adult. Visitors and locals alike enjoy All You Can Eat Lobster Night at the on-site Kitchen 305 every Wednesday. For a little more than the market price of a single tail, guests can fill themselves with as much Maine lobster as they can palette. Alongside the “main” act, the dinner special includes fresh bread and a choice of two sides. To book, visit newportbeachsideresort.com/specials-packages.shtml.
• At the Forbes Four-Star Trump International Beach Resort Miami, an upscale enclave on the beach, travelers can enjoy up to $150 daily resort credit plus 25 percent off spa services with the “Everything Under the Sun” package. The newly expanded Planet Kids, a fully interactive on-site program, now offers ecological adventures, chef cooking demonstrations, hands-on crafts and activities, touch tanks, take-home souvenirs, and plenty of fun in the sun for guests ages four through 12. Half and full-day options are available for a fee. To book, visit trumpmiami/com/special-offers.
• Solé Miami invites fellow Floridians to discover a slice of paradise in their own backyard with the “Heart and Solé” package exclusive to Florida residents. The package features an array of amenities and perks, including 20 percent off the best available rate; a complimentary room upgrade; daily breakfast for two at BALEENkitchen; $50 resort credit; and complimentary valet parking for one vehicle. To book, visit solemiami.com/hotel-packages.aspx.
Additional activities during the summer include the following:
• Full Moon Yoga – Meditate under the full moon to the sound of the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Located on the beach at Samson Oceanfront Park (17425 Collins Ave.). Free class (mat not included) and parking. Monday, June 17; Tuesday, July 16; and Thursday, August 15 from 7:45 pm – 8:45 pm. This class is for adults (18+) only.
• Sunset Yoga – Celebrate the Summer Solstice and International Day of Yoga with a free class (mat not included), led by a professional yoga instructor. Friday, June 21 from 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Gateway Park (151 Sunny Isles Blvd.). This class is for adults (18+) only.
• Summer Splash – Escape the summer heat with water rides, games and fun for visitors of all ages. This is a free event at Heritage Park (19200 Collins Ave.) on Saturday, July 13 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Free parking is available at the park.
• NY NY Dueling Pianos at Gateway LIVE! – Enjoy a night of piano party madness as internationally renowned performers take song requests in a clap-along dueling piano palooza. The event takes place on Saturday, July 27, starting at 7:30 p.m. at Gateway Park (151 Sunny Isles Blvd.). This is a ticketed event ($10), available at sibevents.ticketleap.com). Visitors are encouraged to bring a blanket or chair.
• Beach Bash – Enjoy an evening of live music, games and more at the beachfront Samson Oceanfront Park (17425 Collins Ave) on Saturday, Aug. 10 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. The event is free, and free parking is also available.
Visit SunnyIslesBeachMiami.com for ideas to plan your sunny family escape this summer.
* All packages and special offers are based on availability. Blackout dates apply. Restrictions apply based on individual property. Prices vary. Contact individual properties for restrictions and to book a package. Proof of residency required for Florida resident discounts.
About Sunny Isles Beach Miami
Sunny Isles Beach, perfectly situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, is the best of both worlds – an idyllic enclave of sun-drenched shores tucked away from the hustle and bustle, but in easy reach of top-rated restaurants, world-famous beaches, famed Art Deco landmarks, eclectic neighborhoods and high-end shopping. The destination’s two-and-a-half mile stretch of sandy beach includes a collection of hotels and upscale resorts with world-class spas. For visitor information and online planning, visit SunnyIslesBeachMiami.com.