New Orleans Celebrates 300 Years of History and Entertainment
— New Orleans Pass Makes ‘The Big Easy’ Even Easier For Visitors —
NEW ORLEANS, LA – May 21, 2018 – (HISPANICIZE WIRE) – Marking its 300th anniversary this year, New Orleans has been named as one of 2018’s must-visit destinations by the likes of Conde Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and Bloomberg.And visitors can make the legendary ‘Big Easy’ even easier to enjoy by saving money with the New Orleans Pass (www.neworleanspass.com).
Designed for visitors who want to see more but spend less, the New Orleans Pass is a comprehensive sightseeing card that acts as an all-inclusive ticket to more than 25 of New Orleans’ most popular attractions, tours and museums.Pass holders can experience classic Louisiana on a Swamp Tour, visit the world-class Audubon Aquarium and even learn to rustle up Cajun and Creole flavours at the New Orleans School of Cooking.
There are major savings to be made with the New Orleans Pass.Enjoying 10 of the most popular attractions and experiences in the city would normally cost more than $273, but visitors can enjoy them all on a three-day New Orleans Pass priced at just $149.99 per adult or $109.99 per child.
New for summer 2018, the pass can now be instantly downloaded to the customer’s smart phone, generating a unique QR code which can be scanned straight from the phone to allow access to featured attractions and experiences.
Popular New Orleans Pass attractions include:
- New Orleans Bus Tour – a great introduction to a great city! Adventures in New Orleans will showcase all of the major landmarks, including the French Quarter, Jackson Square and St Louis Cathedral. Usually priced at $46 per adult, New Orleans Bus Tour is included with the New Orleans Pass.
- Ultimate Swamp Adventures Tour – navigate wetlands, cypress trees and the occasional alligator on a two-hour journey along atmospheric Bayou Segnette. Usually priced at $25, the Ultimate Swamp Adventures Tour is included with the New Orleans Pass.
- New Orleans Audubon Zoo – Considered one of the best zoos in the United States, Audubon Zoo is home to over 2,000 animals including gorillas, tigers and even Asian elephants! Usually priced at $23.64, New Orleans Audubon Zoo is included with the New Orleans Pass.
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Cruise – capture the style of cruising the Mississippi in 19th century style! Travel down river passing the French Quarter, the Port of New Orleans and Jean Lafitte National Park. Usually priced at $34, the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Cruise is included with the New Orleans Pass.
- Haunted History Walking Tours – give yourself a fright with a choice of two spine-tingling tours: learn about the ghosts and legends of the French Quarter, or visit the resting place of voodoo queen Marie Laveau in the city’s St. Louis #1 Cemetery. Usually priced at $25, Haunted History Walking Tour is included with the New Orleans Pass.
- Cooking Demonstration Class – a tasty experience at the New Orleans School of Cooking! Sit in and learn from the experts as they rustle up some real Louisiana favourites like jambalaya and crawfish etoufee. Usually priced at $28, the class is included with the New Orleans Pass.
Available to purchase from www.neworleanspass.com, and with prices starting at just $69.99 for a one-day adult pass, the New Orleans Pass can be collected in the city or downloaded to a smart phone as a mobile ticket. Pass holders can also download and print a free pass guide and attractions map before travelling to help in itinerary planning.